DAMN!!!! I THINK I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
but I know it's so impossible to let to know you :"( I don't want you to know, but I menderita dengan perasaan ini :"( I don't know to tell the story to anyone about these feelings.RANDOM. one word but many sense.
I wish you know! I wish....but only wish. because, at any time until I know I'll never be able to have you.
but I just want you to know what I feel now.
I REALLY FUCKIN' LOVE YOU! YOU KNOW! R E A L L Y FUCKIN' LOVE YOU :"(
I need you, I need you to hug me when I'm sad, I need you beside me to make me comfortable when I feel afraid. no no girl no! it's so very impossible to you! don't ever espect! I REALLY REALLY NEED YOU HERE NOW Mr.F :"( please listen to my heart.oh...my...now I think I'm crazy to this feelings.
oh Mr.F pleaseeeeeee jadiin gue PACAR looooooooooooooooooo!
okesip!bye!Mr.F!:"(
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar